Pages

Monday 5 September 2016

The Colour Purple


Morning all,

Good luck to all those returning to school today, can't believe the summer holidays are over already. Sophie will be going into 6th form today...she achieved some amazing results in her GCSE's and she'll be studying A Level French, Geography and Politics over the next 2 years!

Today's card is one that I made a couple of weeks ago and I've only just realised that I forgot to post it. Purple was the colour theme for the wedding so I made my card to match!

Digital Image: DigiStamp Boutique (Wedding Word Art), Delicious Scraps (Doodled Borders Vol.2)
Card Stock: Purple Glitter Card and smooth White Card
Embellishments: Organza ribbon and Liquid Pearls (White Pearl)
Tools: Embossilicious Folder (Florabunda)
Sentiment: Personalisation created on the computer using 'Constantia' font

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous cas card Donna, very elegant and I love the pretty embossed flowers.
Lorraine x

Pop's Cards said...

Looks so elegant sweetie, hugs Pops x

coops said...

So stunning Donna.Gorgeous elegant design and colour combo and I love your sentiment and embossing :D

xx coops xx

Mrs A. said...

A very classy card. I love the starkness of the purple against the white. Hugs Mrs A.

*Vicki* said...

What a stunning wedding design Donna!! I love purple as it's my fave color and I love the addition of the pearls for the center of your background flowers!! Nicely done! HUGS :)