Pages

Tuesday 4 October 2016

Thinking of You


Hello,

Now we're officially in autumn, I can let out a huge yipppppeeeeeeee!!!!

I'm not a lover of the hot, humid, summer days and its so nice to have the darker evenings so that I can close the curtains and snuggle up in front of the TV with a hot cuppa.

Today's card is one that I made for my SIL and BIL. My BIL was involved in a horrendous motorbike accident in Spain as a result of suffering from a Haemorrhagic stroke whilst at the controls of his motorbike and I wanted to send them both a card to let them know they were in our thoughts. You'll have to excuse the picture quality, I just couldn't get a decent photograph no matter how hard I tried!

Digital Image: DigiStamp Boutique (Sketchy Flowers)
Digital Design Papers: Bearly Mine Designs (Gingham)
Embellishments: Ribbon, Pearl Ribbon slider and Pearls from my craft stash
Tools: Nestabilities, Die-namics (Fishtail Flag Stax)
Sentiment:Created on the computer using 'Calamity Jane' font

5 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What an awful thing to happen Donna, I hope he's recovering well.
I'm sure your lovely card will convey your love and well wishes beautifully.
Lorraine

rosie said...

another stunning card from you Donna. love everything you do
Rosie x

*Vicki* said...

Really gorgeous card Donna!! Love the mix of colors and how you've left the image open. HUGS :)

MagsB said...

Simply lovely, Donna, I love the subtle grey banner flanked by the pretty green ones, and the image is so delicate and elegant!

love Mags B x

Sue said...

So sorry to hear about your BIL Donna. I hope he is making a good recovery. Your card is so beautiful, the colours and design are gorgeous.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your kind comments.
Hugs Sue xx